A value-oriented, event-driven manager that invests, long and short, in companies undergoing or expected to undergo change.
767 Fifth Ave., 8th Floor
New York, NY 10153
Investor Relations: 212-455-0920
JANA Partners LLC is an investment manager specializing in event-driven investing founded in 2001 by Barry Rosenstein, JANA’s Managing Partner and Co-Portfolio Manager. JANA typically applies a fundamental value discipline to identify undervalued companies that have one or more specific catalysts to unlock value. In certain cases, JANA can be the instrument for value creation by becoming an actively engaged shareholder. JANA invests both long and short and across the capital structure including equity and debt.
- Managing Partner and Co-Portfolio Manager
- Partner and Co-Portfolio Manager
- Partner and Co-Portfolio Manager, JANA Strategic Investments
- Partner and Chief Legal Officer (Interim title; to be updated for launch of JANA Impact Strategy)
Daniel Hanson, CFA
- Co-PM, JANA Impact Capital / Head of Impact Investing